ISUZU Sales Challenge Incentive Program – Africa
Since April 2019, IIF became responsible for all Isuzu Commercial Vehicle (CV) business in Africa except for Egypt and South Africa.
Consequently, therefore, to have the dealers in Africa focus more on Isuzu CV business and grow the CV sales volume, the Isuzu Sales Challenge Incentive program was established.
The objective of the program is to;
a) Develop a Win-Win culture between Dealers and IIF as they work towards a common goal
b) Keep Dealers CV sales representatives engaged and motivated towards Isuzu CV business
c) Create a spirit of healthy internal competition between dealer CV sales team
This program seeks to reward the best CV salesperson from each dealership, in terms of units sold in a calendar year. The reward is a 5-day trip to Dubai within Q1 of the succeeding year.
Criteria for Selection:
The dealer must meet the Business Plan sales target and then select the best CV salesperson.
We were honored to host our very first 12 champions of the program from January 20, 2020, to January 24, 2020. Bravo! to the following for their exemplary CV sales performance during 2019.
|1||Arnaud Namboy||SODIM TP||Gabon|
|2||Kevin Jeewood||Axess Ltd||Mauritius|
|3||Ms. Lashuana Asare-Kokou||Diwa International||Togo|
|4||Ms. Birtukan Ayele||KAKI PLC||Ethiopia|
|5||Daiyabu Tanko||Koncept Auto Centre Ltd||Nigeria|
|6||Mokhtar Toure||Caetano Formula-Senegal||Senegal|
|7||Ms. Margaret Murerwa||MAC East Africa||Uganda|
|8||Kipkosgei Shollei||Isuzu East Africa Ltd||Kenya|
|9||Bernard Voumbi||SODIM TP||Gabon|
|10||Ismail Bouih||Societe De Distribution Automobile Marocaine||Morocco|
|11||Joel Andriatsimba||Continental Auto S.A.||Madagascar|
|12||Jude Mein||Executive Motors||Seychelles|
The program continues and we expect to host more qualifiers for 2020 in January 2021.
*Burj Khalifa - at the top of the world’s tallest building
*The Dubai Mall - world biggest shopping mall
*Dinner in the Cruise
*The Gold Souk
Abu Dhabi Tour
*The Ferrari World
*Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Award winners being welcomed to ISUZU Motors International FZE (IIF)
Brief interactive and explanatory session with management of ISUZU Motors International FZE (IIF)
Award winners had the opportunity to study about the company’s overall goals and strategic direction for FY20 and beyond.
Tour of ISUZU Motors International FZE’s ultra-modern facility, located in JAFZA, Dubai
IIF facility Tour
Opening Speech by Geoffrey Mulandi
The Group Photo
L to R: Standing
7) Yusuke Nozawa- Deputy Vice President, IIF
8) Daiyabu Tanko- Koncept Auto, Nigeria
9) Jude Mein- Executive Motors, Seychelles
10) Ismail Bonih -SDAMA, Morocco
11) Kevin Jeewood-Axess Ltd, Mauritius
12) Kipkosgei Shollei- Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Kenya
13) Arnaud Namboy- SODIM TP, Gabon
14) Joel Andriatsimba-Continental Auto S.A., Madagascar
15) Bernard Pambou- SODIM TP, Gabon
16) Ms. Lashuana Asare- Diwa International, Togo
17) Mokhtar Toure-Caetano Formula, Senegal
18) Ms. Margaret Murerwa- MAC East Africa, Uganda
19) Ms. Birtukan Ayele-KAKI PLC, Ethiopia
20) Ms. Argirie Aparacio- Sales Administrator, IIF
21) Tomakazo Ito- General Manager, Service IIF
L to R: Squatting
2) Tamer Hatuqai- Country Manager, IIF
3) Cornelius Ngwa- Assistant Manager, IIF
4) Ammar Chkourr-Deputy Manager, IIF
5) Laxman Naik-Senior Group Manager, IIF
6) Geoffrey Mulandi-Senior General Manager, IIF
The 12 Champions
L to R:
1) Arnaud Namboy- SODIM TP, Gabon
2) Daiyabu Tanko- Koncept Auto, Nigeria
3) Jude Mein- Executive Motors, Seychelles
4) Joel Andriatsimba-Continental Auto S.A., Madagascar
5) Ismail Bonih -SDAMA, Morocco
6) Kipkosgei Shollei- Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Kenya
7) Kevin Jeewood-Axess Ltd, Mauritius
8) Ms. Margaret Murerwa- MAC East Africa, Uganda
9) Mokhtar Toure-Caetano Formula, Senegal
10) Ms. Lashuana Asare- Diwa International, Togo
11) Bernard Pambou- SODIM TP, Gabon
12) Ms. Birtukan Ayele-KAKI PLC, Ethiopia
"I was not entirely sure what to expect when I began my journey to Dubai but I was looking forward to meeting great people with different background but same spirit of goals achievement and meeting targets. I was not disappointed, I met experienced people with vast knowledge of what they are doing and doing well- Making Isuzu brand globally the best and satisfying the needs of their clients’.
It was a memorial occasion, a memory that would last for a life time- Thank you ISUZU TEAM, thank you, my friends."
Yours Isuzu Ambassador in Nigeria.
Isolo Lagos – Nigeria
"ISUZU Sales Challenge 2020 was truly an eye opener. Visiting Dubai, one of the most beautiful cities in the world was a pure inspiration with great learnings and appreciation.
The trip presented the team an opportunity to visit IIF and many other memorable places under the program. At IIF we learned a lot especially the critical role the Company is doing to support the African Dealers and businesses to grow and expand the Isuzu CV business in the region to achieve various business objectives.
The trip was organized by the IIF team flawlessly, and it gave an opportunity for different Isuzu Markets in Africa to engage, network, share experiences, opportunities and challenges in the path of growing the Isuzu brand and drive for results. The diversity of the different markets, French and English speaking, gave us an opportunity to learn and embolden the team work and spirit towards a common goal to make Isuzu the best in Africa for which we say in East Africa -Isuzu Tosha! (Isuzu it is)
This being a pilot incentive program, we took back to our markets, the great experiences and moments to create inspiration and challenge our other team members to work towards the program objectives, by creating healthy internal competition and motivation to drive our business through excellence and great execution.
We thank the IIF team for this initiative and we hope the same shall continue to enable and transform other team members towards making Isuzu the trusted logistics partner through solutions and value to the customer.
Isuzu sales challenge experience will remain a treasure and motivation to do more by going the extra mile to ensure Isuzu becomes nothing but the best brand in Africa. We thank you for the great opportunity."
General Manager, Government and Fleet Sales
ISUZU East Africa Ltd