ISUZU RELEASES ISUZU CONNECT TO SUSTAIN LOGISTICS AT 24/7 UPTIME IN THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
ISUZU MOTORS INTERNATIONAL FZE announces start of sales of ISUZU CONNECT, exclusively developed telematics system for ISUZU at attractive price from 20th October 2019 through nationwide ISUZU dealer networks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with cooperation of its strategic partner, AFAQY.
ISUZU CONNECT offers integrated connect services to ISUZU users for the purpose of reducing fleet operation cost, maintenance cost, down time and accidents. It further complies with the regulation by Transport General Authority.
As the leading commercial vehicle manufacturer, ISUZU has committed to fulfill all customer’s requirements for the prosperity of society.
1. SYSTEM OUTLINE
- GPS monitoring basic information (Speed, Direction, Altitude, Engine hour, Mileage, etc.) and ISUZU CAN-BUS Data (Fuel consumption, Engine RPM, Engine temperature)
- Tracking system of the past driving route and conditions
- Dashboard to analyze vehicle data from various aspects to summarize drivers’ behavior from mileage, maximum speed, average speed, fuel consumption, engine hour, etc.
- Reports in detail for engine hours, trips, idling, etc.
- Maintenance notification
- Additional features can be customized for specific customers’ requirement as options
2. SALES OUTLETS
- AL YEMNI MOTORS CO
- ALISSA UNIVERSAL MOTORS CO
- BAKHASHAB BROTHERS COMPANY LIMITED
- BAKHASHAB TRANSPORT & TRADING HOLDING CO., LTD.