ISUZU | 10th IIF-1 GRAND PRIX, 1st E-Competition
10th IIF-1 GRAND PRIX, 1st E-Competition
We are glad to announce the ISUZU Regional skill competition - IIF-1 Grand Prix
As all of us are aware, due to the Covid 19 situation, we cancelled the 2020 IIF -1 GP Skill competition. However, considering the importance of the skill improvement ISUZU Motors International FZE resumes the skill competition.
We will conduct the Skill competition online this year in 1st week of July 2021 through the “IIF E learning platform”.
The purpose of IIF-1 Grand Prix :
- To enhance the technical staff skill level, motivate and evaluate their skills.
- To create self-responsiveness of the technicians which leads to Quality service & Customer satisfaction.
To make the contestants familiar with the E-competition web portal , IIF launched “Demo Course” and will conduct the “Pre – E Competition”. By the “Demo course & Pre-E Competition” Dealer’s contestants will
- get the good opportunity for the practice,
- clear the doubts before the final competition
- become familiar with the system.
We publish below Grand Prix invitation message video from Mr. Norihiro Yoshimoto – Vice President of Aftersales Division ISUZU MOTORS INTERNATIONAL FZE
For further information, please access our web page or SNS from the links below:
Official Web Page: https://www.isuzu-intl.com